- Light and Strong
- Dedicated to Surf Rescue
- Efficient in breaking waves and backwash
- Highly Maneuvrable in seafoam
Features & Benefits
- Safe and effective in Rescue operations
- Easy maintenance
- Exclusive Zodiac Milpro Surf Rescue GRP floorboard with footsstraps
- Dedicated accessories: Flexible fuel tank, fixed knife on back panel, integrated paddles and flexible storage,…
- Performant in seafoam and breaking waves
- Large buoyancy tubes
- Safe and particularly stable
- Developped with the most recognized worldwide experts
- Transportable by a two men crew
Search and Rescue Approved – Ready for Lifesaving
Zodiac Milpro™ has developed the ZMSR – Zodiac Milpro Surf Rescue – 380 in collaboration with the International Federation of Rescue.
Unveiled for the first time as the official boat of the Rescue 2014, this very light and extremely maneuvering boat is technically accomplished and is particularly efficient in terms of seaworthiness and practical capabilities face to jet skis and other beach rescue material.
The exclusive design of the ZMSR hull and bow makes it particularly effective passing over waves and highly stable in sea spray and backwash.
Accessories and ergonomics of the boat are also specifically designed to optimize the effectiveness of the crew in all the phases of rescue operations.
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Overall length||3.81 m / 12’5″|
|Weight||78 kg / 172 lb|
|Maximum payload||700 kg / 1543 lb|
|Number of persons||6|
|Recommended power||25 hp|