- Functional and practical
- Tolerance and performance
- Highly equipped
- Easy to maintain
Features & Benefits
- High-performance sea-keeping hulls
- Self-draining deck
- User-friendly, comfortable
- Integrated professional features (bow box, transom well, under-deck cabling, in-hull fuel system, free deck, etc.)
- Durable-design equipment (optional and specifically designed tow and bow posts, rope-guard, roll-bar, T-Top, etc.)
- Commercial-grade equipment
- Removable tubes, hatch access
- Transom well door
- Easy Maintenance
Evolved from a long line of Sea Rib™
Zodiac Milpro’s SEA RIB™ RESPONDERS™ (SRR) are built for Professional use, so their hulls are reinforced to take the maximum G forces that are applied when fully laden and powered at maximum speed. They are simple, functional, tough, and have been designed to improve maintenance and user’s comfort.
Inflatable collars are made of heavy-duty CSM / neoprene coated fabric with Zodiac Milpro’s special intercommunicating valves. Collars are removable to make maintenance and eventual change easier and faster.
The SRR decks are self draining, and feature a molded bow box and aft motor well to provide convenient storage volumes. These boats come with a large capacity built in fuel tank with a deck access hatch to the fuel connections and gauge, as well as a removable cover for tank maintenance and possible change.
Besides, the total deck area is open and reinforced allowing installation of our wide range of steering consoles, bolsters and other equipment in various customized configurations.