- Strong and modular
- Efficient in all sea conditions and all latitudes on earth
- Versatile and multi-role
- Easy to maintain
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium hull and structure
- Self-draining deck
- Safe (Self righting system, rope guard, etc.)
- Integrated professional features (bow box, transom well, under-deck cabling, in-hull fuel system, free deck, etc.)
- Inflatable D-Shape collar technology (Increase of the usable interior space)
- Durable-design equipment (specifically designed tow and bow posts, rope-guard, roll-bar, T-Top, etc.)
- In or Out-board engine configuration
- Removable tubes, hatch access
- Versatile platform (large and flexible interior space with deck tracks)
The alliance between SEA RIB™ excellence and the aluminum capacity.
The new range Zodiac Milpro’s SEA RIB™ ALUMINIUM (SRA) is built for demanding professional users and designed to be strong and reliable. Thanks to the experience acquired with SEA RIB™ RESPONDERS™ and the aluminum hull building in accordance with it’s customers needs, Zodiac Milpro has developed the SRA range to be strong, efficient and modular.
The aluminum hull is capable to face the hardest sea conditions and the inflatable D-shape collar technology increases significantly the usable deck area. The new Zodiac Milpro’s SRA range is fully versatile and benefits from many deck configuration and options thanks to the deck tracks technology, allowing rapid reconfiguration to suit every mission.