- Ship-based dedicated RIBs
- Simple and tough
- Efficient in heavy seas
- Highly stable when stationary
Features & Benefits
- Hulls with water ballast systems
- Proven stability in all sea conditions,and outstanding when the boat is stationary
- Heavy-duty fabrics (1670 dtx)
- Tough basic RIBs with an excellent reputation
- Compact RIBs (narrow hulls – reduced bulk) + Optional equipment for launching in heavy seas (hoisting frames, self-righting capabilities)
- Adapted to tender ships
- Safer diesel fuel version available (SR-5.4 and SR-6.3)
- Small inboard boats for davit lifting
World’s Toughest RIBs
The SeaRider has been proven in operation use around the World, by both Military & Professional operators; with its unique water ballast system and deep “V” hull, giving the craft exceptional sea keeping capabilities, yet still offering high performance and manoeuvrability in the heaviest of seas.
The Zodiac Milpro SeaRider can be ship launched, and if required, self righting equipment, and inboard variants can be supplied on certain models.