The underwater caché operation is used to hide the boat during the night/day infiltration phase of the operation and to re-inflate it after the mission and exfiltrate.
- Boat’s preparation: installation of the engine and its underwater waterproof bag.
- Deflation phase: opening intercommunication valves and use of a venturi deflation kit.
- The boat can be left underwater during the mission
- When the users want to leave the spot, they just have to reinflate the boat with the fast inflation kit, and then remove the waterproof engine bag.
- They are now ready to exfiltrate and finish the mission